|Built Type||Panel Build, Modular, Prefab|
|Is It Customised||Yes|
|Use||House, Toilet, Shop|
|Is It Portable||Yes|
We provide a one-stop solution for Prefabricated Buildings Cabins, we offer shop drawings with unmatched quality and standards. We also customize the output to suite the client’s individual need, standards, process, procedures and shop preferences, so that the project will run through the shop smoothly and effortlessly. Backed by rich experience in the industry, our Prefabricated Structures are manufactured using the premium quality raw material.
Portable Cabins Base Frame :
- Attractive looks
- Available in various sizes
- Smooth surface finish
Portable Cabins Side and End Walls :
- The base frame shall be made of pressed mild steel channel section. The main structural element shall be of 100 mm x 50mm and a cross member shall be of ‘C’ channels section size 75 mm x 40 mm.
- The side and end frame shall be made out of pressed sections of suitable profiles/pillars of sufficient strength. The exterior wall shall be made up of 1.8 swg M.S specially corrugated sheet whereas 9 mm particle board will be used for interior walls.
Portable Cabins Flooring Systems :
- The steel sheet shall be treated for corrosion resistance.
Portable Cabins Roof :
- On the bottom frame 18 mm thick plywood, bison panel/E board shall be fixed by means of the self-tapping screw. PVC vinyl flooring shall be fixed on the panel.
Portable Cabins Paint :
- Self-draining type roof shall be made out of 1.8 swg thick M.S. sheet, adequate roof bows are to be provided. The roof shall be adequately cambered for draining of rainwater. Interior panelling shall be done in 9 mm particle board with adequate insulation.
Portable Cabins Insulation :
- Epoxy Zinc Phosphate primer & synthetic Epoxy paint for final 2 coats. (Corrosion free and fireproof paints)
Portable Cabins Inner Paneling :
- 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation shall be used for walls and 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation to be provided for the roof.
Portable Cabins Main Entry Door :
- The interior shall be aesthetically finished so as to give custom-built appearance with the extremely high-quality workmanship. All vertically and horizontal corners shall be neatly and smoothly finished with Aluminum sections. The panelling of side walls and roof shall be of 9 mm thick decorative laminated board.
- The door shall be of the external opening type made out of the same material as wall panels with door closing unit. The construction of the door shall be double skin steel construction with 40 mm thick Rock wool insulation.
Portable Cabins Electrical System :
- The peripheral edges of the door shall be sealed with double gaskets to make it waterproof & leak proof.
- The door interior shall be finished with same material matching with that of the bunkhouse interior.
- The bunkhouse will be provided with electrical wiring suitable for 250 volts, 50 Hz single-phase AC power supply. All electrical wiring shall be concealed. Suitable copper cables shall be used for lighting circuits.