Bunkhouse CabinProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Raigad, we offer prefabricated portable bunkhouses.
Prefabricated Portable Bunkhouses
Approx. Price: Rs 1.8 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Use||Shop, House, Kiosk, Toilet|
|Built Type||Modular, Panel Build, Prefab|
|Is It Portable||Portable|
|Floor Type||Vinyl Flooring|
|Glass wool Insulation||RB Glasswool,1 mm|
|Roof Load Capacity||0.5kn/m2 1|
With the endorsement of our dexterous professionals, we are broadly engaged in offering qualitative Prefabricated Portable Bunkhouses to our valuable clients.
Bunkhouse Shell :
Bunkhouse Base Frame :
- The shell shall be fabricated from tested quality steel duly welded, comprising of the base frame, peripheral structure, self-draining roof, entry doors and of windows (as per requirement). The eight corners shall be sufficiently strengthened to facilitate transportation, lifting and placing.
Bunkhouse side and end walls :
- The base frame shall be made of pressed mild steel channel section. The main structural element shall be of 100 mm x 50mm and the cross member shall be of ‘C’ channels section size 75 mm x 40 mm.
Bunkhouse flooring systems :
- The side and end frame shall be made out of pressed sections of suitable profiles/pillars of sufficient strength. The exterior wall shall be made up of 1.8 swg M.S specially corrugated sheet whereas 9 mm particle board will be used for interior walls. The steel sheet shall be treated for corrosion resistance. Panels shall be vertically corrugated, sheet shall be continuously welded to top side and base structure so as to offer better strength to weight ratio. All gaps will be sealed at edges and at seams, bottom etc to prevent ingress of moisture.
Bunkhouse roof :
- On the bottom frame 18 mm thick plywood, bison panel/E board shall be fixed by means of self-tapping screw. PVC vinyl flooring shall be fixed on the panel.
Bunkhouse Paint :
- Self-draining type roof shall be made out of 1.8 swg thick M.S. sheet, adequate roof bows are to be provided. The roof shall be adequately cambered for draining of rainwater. Interior panelling shall be done in 9 mm particle board with adequate insulation.
Bunkhouse Insulation :
- Epoxy Zinc Phosphate primer & synthetic Epoxy paint for final 2 coats. (Corrosion free and fireproof paints)
Bunkhouse Inner Paneling :
- 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation shall be used for walls and 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation to be provided for the roof.
Bunkhouse Main Entry Door :
- The interior shall be aesthetically finished so as to give custom-built appearance with the extremely high-quality workmanship. All vertically and horizontal corners shall be neatly and smoothly finished with Aluminum sections. The panelling of side walls and roof shall be of 9 mm thick decorative laminated board.
Bunkhouse Electrical System :
- The door shall be of the external opening type made out of the same material as wall panels with door closing unit. The construction of the door shall be double skin steel construction with 40 mm thick Rock wool insulation. The peripheral edges of the door shall be sealed with double gaskets to make it waterproof & leak proof. The door interior shall be finished with same material matching with that of the bunkhouse interior. The door shall be provided with locking arrangement with separate handles of both sides of the door as required.
- The bunkhouse will be provided with electrical wiring suitable for 250 volts, 50 Hz single-phase AC power supply. All electrical wiring shall be concealed. Suitable copper cables shall be used for lighting circuits. The copper cables used will be of 3/19 cable for lighting circuits.